This week, some lovely friends of mine are joining me to share their ultimate Mother's Day wish list. Join me in welcoming Erin from Isaboo Designs.
We moms tend to spend a lot of time feeling not so glamorous, so I have chosen things to make mom feel lovely and to help her indulge in the things she enjoys doing.
1. Henri Bendel Bow Tied Pendant - I have long been in love with this dainty necklace. Statement necklaces are beautiful, but this is small enough for everyday and still very pretty.
2. Lollia Classic Petal eau de Parfum - Lollia fragrances are a nice alternative to the typical department store scents. I love the vintage feel that the packing has and the scents are luxurious without being overpowering.
3. Ruffled Canvas Bag by Camilla Cotton on Etsy - Nothing expresses love quite like a handmade gift. I've been admiring this particular tote for quite a while. It is rustic and elegant all at the same time. It would be a perfect gift with a favorite book tucked inside.
4. Williams and Sonoma Heirloom Herb Seed Kit - This would be a very easy gift to make yourself with a little spare wood and a handy dad. My favorite part of this kit is the biodegradable cartons that you can write the names of the herbs on. You just put the whole thing in a new pot and you are good to go. A perfect gift for the mom who loves to dig in the dirt.
5. Perpetual Calendar by LetterCDesign on Etsy - I love the idea of perpetual calendars. I don't have lots of time to document every little thing, but these are great for scrapbooking or just having a place to record a special moment at the end of the day. They are also great for keeping track of birthdays. I love how simple this one is.
Whatever your mom loves, show her that the things she loves are important to you too. Our mothers spend so much time taking care of all our dreams and wishes, remember to make Mother's Day all about her's.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Thank you so much Erin! I am loving that ruffled canvas bag! Gorgeous! And also am digging thta perpetual calendar. I made one for my sister-in-law and neighbor but love this take on it. Make sure to head over and visit Erin at Isaboo Designs!